Wear Sunscreen ....Future's so bright I gotta wear Shades

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Wonderfull Top 10


1) Wonder where the all the food went?
2) wonder where the last tank of gas went ?
3) Wonder Where the good times went.. too quickly ?
4) Wonder where the warm weather went?
5) Wonder who said not to worry ( I want to meet him )?
6) wonder why the 649 numbers are so damn Illusive?(If you have a plan why arn't you $$
7) wonder why the tree grows on the south side of the moss?
8) wonder where the yellow went?
9) wonder when I can wheedle a new car?
10) wonder why I started this damn list ?? lol

ps----Don't you just love the look of this "67 Chevelle and it's
owned by a guy in Edmonton !!!!

S Q L Y

3 comment(s):

Dad, were you bored??? lol

Luv Ya! XOXOXO

By Blogger FitGirl, at April 24, 2006  

I'm wondering where all the photos are!!
Now that you are in a forced time off, I wanna see some photos- artfully taken of course!

By Blogger islandarts, at April 24, 2006  

Just don't get in a snitch, the ole trigger finger has aged a bit . lol
I have to rest a little too, u know ?
what would u like Coffee, tea, .. me
S Q L Y

By Blogger S Q L Y, at April 25, 2006  

onclick="window.open('https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=23493944&postID=114580437007415437&isPopup=true', 'bloggerPopup', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=1,location=0,statusbar=1,menubar=0,resizable=1,width=400,height=450');return false;"> Post a comment

<< Home

Online College Degree, Online Master Degree, Life Experience Degree, Online Bachelor Degree
Online Degree