Wear Sunscreen ....Future's so bright I gotta wear Shades

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Today's Top Ten List ! ! !


Here goes for todays lattest effort of top ten thoughts, I'll come back and check in a month to see how It's changed.
When this picture was taken I often wondered about the future but with a little patience, I now can see the next generation of rug rats on the horizon....... oh, how things stay the same. ha ha
#1 How much I enjoy Mom's company.
#2 How much I enjoy Mom's cooking.
#3 How much I enjoy "the family" Seems like there's always something going - on . Beautiful - no boredom here.
#4 Where has the time gone?
#5 Where have my little girls gone ? ha
#6 enjoy popcorn with a passion!!
#7 Enjoy movies with Clint E or Sean C or John W.
#8 Wished I had a bike like K M !!
#9 Dream a lot about time in B.C. (past & future)
# 10 Still wonder where those socks go when they hit the laundry ( maybe on holidays)..ha ha

2 comment(s):

I miss mom's cooking and company :0)
great list Dad!

Can't wait to see you out here really soon!! We've got projects where we need your help!!

By Blogger islandarts, at March 26, 2006  

Yip, Mom sure can get those digestive cravings happening, just thinking about say her NEW "Baked Spagetti dish" === Delish === even Sadie waits for the empty dish. ha ha

By Blogger S Q L Y, at March 26, 2006  

onclick="window.open('https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=23493944&postID=114339031228797285&isPopup=true', 'bloggerPopup', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=1,location=0,statusbar=1,menubar=0,resizable=1,width=400,height=450');return false;"> Post a comment

<< Home

Online College Degree, Online Master Degree, Life Experience Degree, Online Bachelor Degree
Online Degree