Wear Sunscreen ....Future's so bright I gotta wear Shades

Monday, March 06, 2006

One Funny Nerve


We were talking about nerves and I decieded we ask all you Moonbats and as well as us WiNgNuTs about some Simultanius blogasms etc, ha ... All nerve related, so here goes ---

Ever wonder where the saying came from , "you hit my funny bone that time", or "man I hit My funny bone" but really you are not laughing because of the pain and laying on the floor doing the funky chicken ??
I think the Saying "I have one nerve and your on-it" was not very understanding either.(I have a soft spot for the handi-capped.)
Maybe we should turn off our Impulse Nerves and go with "Gut feelings" they're usually right on anyway ?? Actually the excitement of the new gets completely overshadowed by the apprension of the unknown or it that just me ?

Oh BY the WAY "The Snowman's funeral" is Funn - nee, don't you think ?

S q l y

Online College Degree, Online Master Degree, Life Experience Degree, Online Bachelor Degree
Online Degree