Wear Sunscreen ....Future's so bright I gotta wear Shades

Sunday, March 05, 2006

One funny talker


Hello Everyone out there
This is one sweet picture and it's from Ken's new (to him) Honda Shadow... Which is stored till his Dad goes back to B.C.
It seems to talk to me whenever I'm around it, I can see why People love those bikes
Squirrely

2 comment(s):

What's it saying??
"Buy one for yourself!"???

LOL sure it nice, I will admit.

By Blogger islandarts, at March 06, 2006  

Yes, Jen and if the weather was as nice as your's is - I would have to scratch the itch....
But bLACK ice isa time restrictor, and we have too much of it out here, need more holidays.

By Blogger S Q L Y, at March 06, 2006  

onclick="window.open('https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=23493944&postID=114162885930846139&isPopup=true', 'bloggerPopup', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=1,location=0,statusbar=1,menubar=0,resizable=1,width=400,height=450');return false;"> Post a comment

<< Home

Online College Degree, Online Master Degree, Life Experience Degree, Online Bachelor Degree
Online Degree