Wear Sunscreen ....Future's so bright I gotta wear Shades

Monday, September 18, 2006

SUN after at Last COLD RAIN !!!





It has seemed like a eternity
since it was warm around here, I'm starting to wonder
if the white stuff was far behind.

But it was a bright day today
and everyone was chipper
as they went about they're daily errands.

I don't see many leaves that havent fallen
already but JoAnne's boston Ivy
on the back fence has turned

such a beautiful shade of red

that I had to share it with you too.

that pic of the deck is a before pic
as we are planning on putting
a pergola up soon,
(spring is soon)

and now well have a before and after
to look at.
I have to run now as I hear a suduko
calling...lol

S Q L Y

2 comment(s):

Lovely fall pictures, Dad!
I love the color of the Ivy! and the picture of Sadie is so typical of her... barking at the passers by! LOL

By Blogger FitGirl, at September 19, 2006  

Yes fall has lots of warm colors, I wish it brought warm weather too. lol

By Blogger S Q L Y, at September 20, 2006  

onclick="window.open('https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=23493944&postID=115863486604489155&isPopup=true', 'bloggerPopup', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=1,location=0,statusbar=1,menubar=0,resizable=1,width=400,height=450');return false;"> Post a comment

<< Home

Online College Degree, Online Master Degree, Life Experience Degree, Online Bachelor Degree
Online Degree