Wear Sunscreen ....Future's so bright I gotta wear Shades

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Progress Report on Knee Repacement

Fans, lol
Well it's almost two months (july 26 to sept 23) and I figured I was going stir crazy, Just excercising and recording everything in my manual.... So my Dr. said I could go to work if even modified days etc.
so I bid and .. yip I got it and I'll go to work monday evening !!!
I figured I should be able to improvise for a few weeks till my knee is a little stronger but it's getting better daily now.(I can cycle for hours and walk almost anywhere so I'm off to try my new wings)
..You have to do what your Dr. says ?? nothing to lose and everything to gain -- why not get paid for my excercise ??
I'll let you know how things transpire on about wednesday or when I wake -up from the graveyard shift !!!
gotta run

S Q L Y

4 comment(s):

That's AWESOME DADDIO!! Take it easy when you start, You and I are alot alike, and I would jump straight in guns a blazing and probably hurt myself again. So don't get over zealous and good luck. Let us know how you make out

Ken

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 24, 2006  

Ya... Way to go Dad!

Be extra careful for those first few shifts on that new knee... remember Bambi? LOL

Great news though~ So glad to hear you are recuperating at lightening speed! :)

Lots of Love from C-Town!
J&C

By Blogger FitGirl, at September 24, 2006  

I'll try to work with smoke and mirrors alot for the first while. lol

By Blogger S Q L Y, at September 24, 2006  

This is great to hear Dad!! Just think of the pain you were in before... Now you don't have to limp!!
Take it easy, we don't want to have to send you to a home... (wink, wink!) LOL!!
Love ya dad!

By Blogger islandarts, at September 25, 2006  

onclick="window.open('https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=23493944&postID=115907113967287031&isPopup=true', 'bloggerPopup', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=1,location=0,statusbar=1,menubar=0,resizable=1,width=400,height=450');return false;"> Post a comment

<< Home

Online College Degree, Online Master Degree, Life Experience Degree, Online Bachelor Degree
Online Degree