Wear Sunscreen ....Future's so bright I gotta wear Shades

Friday, August 25, 2006

I'm Just Blind


Now I will use spell check always .
I see the little icon over in the corner to do just that!!
what is it about just thinking things are-not available when they're infront of your eyes??
lol
we were in Edmonton this afternoon and man the traffic is crazy busy, I was happy to leave and it wasn't rush hour yet !!
Sometimes things just work out.

S Q L Y

3 comment(s):

Tell me, is there something we should know about the rocks???

By Blogger bada bing, at August 26, 2006  

No it is Just a Pile over Irrasistable chunks of sand and granite in a field
that were Photo genic ... fun to photagraph.
You like ???
S Q L Y i like texture.

By Blogger S Q L Y, at August 27, 2006  

I LIKE THE ROCKS :)

By Blogger FitGirl, at August 29, 2006  

onclick="window.open('https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=23493944&postID=115654907434076140&isPopup=true', 'bloggerPopup', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=1,location=0,statusbar=1,menubar=0,resizable=1,width=400,height=450');return false;"> Post a comment

<< Home

Online College Degree, Online Master Degree, Life Experience Degree, Online Bachelor Degree
Online Degree