Wear Sunscreen ....Future's so bright I gotta wear Shades

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Got no Time

Remember that old 70's tune.......
I never thought that I could work that much !!
It's my choice I know, but for now it's short and sweet. ( one never knows when this little bubble will burst. )
I will keep in touch over the blog line, so leave comments, I'll try to update my blog everyday.
My camera has been sitting for to long and my trigger finger is itchy so keep checking back for lotso pics soon.
S Q L Y

5 comment(s):

I'm waiting, get clicking!

By Blogger bada bing, at April 16, 2006  

Thanks, You Guys for being so Patient as I don't work a
usual shift lately... they never tell us much, and I find myself
working like crazy when I'd love to be more relaxed and just Kick-back
and Relax..
S Q L Y

By Blogger S Q L Y, at April 16, 2006  

Hey Dad! I didn't know you were back to blogging! :) Looking forward to the new pics :)

By Blogger FitGirl, at April 16, 2006  

Dad, get that fancy camera out with the 55mm lens... I'm so jealous!!

Keep bloggin' it's nice to hear something, anything from you!!

Don't work too hard, you can't all that money with you....

By Blogger islandarts, at April 17, 2006  

The only problem I have is that the sun is setting a little too early
for Pictures in the evening but This weekend I will have a little time to burn off
some thirty five Milimeter film, u haven't heard anyone say that lattely,
I bet.
S Q L Y

By Blogger S Q L Y, at April 17, 2006  

onclick="window.open('https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=23493944&postID=114515419802638376&isPopup=true', 'bloggerPopup', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=1,location=0,statusbar=1,menubar=0,resizable=1,width=400,height=450');return false;"> Post a comment

<< Home

Online College Degree, Online Master Degree, Life Experience Degree, Online Bachelor Degree
Online Degree