Wear Sunscreen ....Future's so bright I gotta wear Shades

Monday, December 04, 2006

Conversions from Graveyard shift ...

Well here I am and it's high time I wrote a New blog here as posting has sure slowed down when I was on the Graveyard shift, but now we all got converted to day shift for tommorrow and I'm trying to go to sleep but to no avail..yet and its after 1:00 am !!
I guess we all have some ajustments that are not exactly planned for but we make it through them just the same. I tried counting sheep and figuring out my birthday age in diffrent years, remembering what colors my old cars were and the ages of them when I bought them but nothing would bore me to sleep, so I figured I might as we check out the "tree dubyas" you know this time consumer www but we're supposed to use less paper now..right ?
Our temperatures have moderated to milder or normal and I like that..hope your's have too. At night I could always tack on another -8 degrees so it's nice to see only -5 or single digets for a daily hi.
The pics are beautiful Jen and I found our camera in front of me today(in it's case) so I hope to take a few pics to post okay ?
I have to hit the hay Now ..so wish me luck at nodding - off
DadiO xox

2 comment(s):

Sounds like insomnia to me. I'm lucky that I don't have that problem.

Hopefully you get over that hump soon.

By Blogger FitGirl, at December 06, 2006  

It probably is sleep apshnigha or something !!!
but i HAVE everything working out now ( when to sleep and when not to sleep) , I feel a whole lot better too...
p.s.ones body sure likes things that DON"T change...hay ???

S Q L Y xox

By Blogger S Q L Y, at December 09, 2006  

onclick="window.open('https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=23493944&postID=116522158191675814&isPopup=true', 'bloggerPopup', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=1,location=0,statusbar=1,menubar=0,resizable=1,width=400,height=450');return false;"> Post a comment

<< Home

Online College Degree, Online Master Degree, Life Experience Degree, Online Bachelor Degree
Online Degree